Monday, October 19, 2009

Product review: Mineral Makeup



HOTmamas need to look GREAT, FAST.  So we need products to help us out.
I have been using mineral makeup, primarily Bare Minerals for about 4 years and LOVE the results.  It's powder, so easy-peasy, but you determine the coverage.  Mineral makeup is like a second skin, and people routinely ask me about my skin, thinking I'm not wearing any foundation at all: it's that natural looking.  While I love my Bare Minerals, I knew I wouldn't be able to use it in Ethiopia, when I went to pick up my son.  If you are familiar with Bare Minerals, it's swirl-tap-buff.  That means loose powder in the cap.  And loose powder is NOT an option with a wriggly baby.  I needed something I could just slap on while holding the baby. Tall order, right?
I checked out my local Target, and found Neutrogena Mineral Sheers® Powder Foundation.
In Ethiopia, it was a god-send.  I could look put-together in about 30-45 seconds with a little powder, blush & lip gloss.  When I returned home, I continued using the Neutrogena products because new baby = no time for mommy.  I continue to love the time-saving FANTASTIC look I get.  I get ready for work in a very short time, which is great because Sam is usually up shortly after I am!

What beauty products do you use to keep you looking great FAST?

No comments: