Friday, October 9, 2009

Awesome Artichoke Salad

I don't know about you but sometimes I buy things in the store that "look yummy" but never use them. My pantry is full of canned goods and oil packed veggies that look beautiful. My friend gave me this recipe and its absolutely delicious. I think its a recipe from one of the Food Network shows. Try it out and let me know what you think...quick and easy and tastes like you got it from a deli. Deli quality at a budget friendly price.

1 (14-ounce) cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 pound bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
1/2 cup, pitted and sliced black olives
4 sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
1 small red onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley leaves
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Toss all ingredients in a serving bowl and let rest, covered, in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.

Please let us know how you like it, and let us know what revisions you made!

No comments: