Monday, January 18, 2010

What Zenful Mommy NEEDS

What a girl NEEDS?


1. My top priority is an uncluttered home. Clutter leads to confusion, disorganzition, frustration, and most of of clutter leads to MORE clutter. So I NEED to unclutter: my closets, drawers, cabinets,shelves etc...and have a clean space. Uncluttered home, uncluttered LIVES.

2.I NEED to Spend more time with my husband, which means I NEED to find a babysitter. With his work schedule it will be difficult, but it may mean I stay up late at night in order to have time with him. It may mean sneaking out on a Saturday or Sunday morning for breakfast alone. Whatever it means that we have to do, WE HAVE TO DO. Our realtionship is the foundation of our home.


3.I NEED to find and follow my passion. I know which things I enjoy doing....BUT how do I find MY PASSION? I need to do a little more soul searching, if you will, and figure out exactly what I want to do with my little ole' self.


No comments: