Monday, January 4, 2010

Mamavation

So as moms, we all need a little motivation or "MAMAVATION" and Leah over at Bookieboo is offering a challenge to 2 lucky moms, to get fit! I am applying and need your support.

The 2 moms chosen will complete a 7 week crash course in healthy living, they will be supported by an army of moms. The Mamavation Cheerleader squad and Mamavation Sistahood will be behind them every step of the way. They will receive a Mamavation Mentor, which is a mom that completed the program and has stuck around to mentor another. And they will also be required to have a "fit friend," or someone who they know that already lives a healthy lifestyle.

The moms chosen will receive all that they need to succeed, a customized meal plan, footwear, a treadmill, Tao Bo Videos and TONS of support! The moms will have to keep a food diary(posted on line) as well as post progress photos as well as appear on MOMtv every Monday for the 7 weeks!

Am I nervous (YES), am I scared (OF COURSE), but by putting this all out there(IN THE OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO SEE )....I hope to get fit and live a healthier lifestyle and NOT have to cover up anymore!!!

See my video entry and support me on this journey to a healthier lifestyle!!!






2 comments:

Writer Unleashed said...

Aww. You are so lovely. And gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing the 'new you'. x

Sam's mom said...

you KNOW I'm there supporting you every step of the way. We are both going to feel so good by the time of the AWBC in June...I have no doubt of our stamina to finish all 40 miles together!