Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Monday! (mamavation monday)

So it's Monday again, boy how time flies. I definitely had some obstacles last week, mainly sick kids. Stomach flu or whatever it was that took over our home for 2 days and kept us all awake at all hours of the night and kept the washing machine going and going. We are all healthy now.

Workouts for me: did 5 out of 7 days ( wishing I could of done the 6th day, but the flu had me down) I did do my cardio one day with it, and thought I was going to pass out. I need to listen to my body and rest when needed.

Nutrition: I did great!Lots of fruits and veggies and healthy choices made. I did have pizza on Pizza night but made sure that myself as well as my girls had a healthy salad 1st. My daughters actually got filled up on the salad !

Down a pound and a half, full of energy and managed to fit into pre-pregnancy pants (actually pre pre pregnancy!) Happy with my progress and happy that my whole family is making healthier choices.

My goal for the week is to eat slower, it takes 20 minutes for your brain to register that you are full...so taking the time to eat slowly makes all the sense in the world.

Happy Monday and remember to take it one day at a time!


2 comments:

Cherrie D. Bautista, CEC said...

Hi Zenful Mommy! Wow, you worked out 5 out of 7 days despite the fact that everyone's sick. Great job! It's good to know that everyone's doing fine now.

I agree, listening to your body is absolutely important. Keep up the good work!

--- @ImAHotMom at Young And Fabulous

JustTracyB said...

I tried to workout today while still feeling sick. I only worked out one other day this week. Sometimes we just need ot face reality and listen to our bodies so we can heal!
I am sure next week once we are all healthy, we'll be able to meet our goals with no problems!!