Sunday, January 17, 2010

52 to Fabulous - Week 1 What a Girl Wants

Wow tough question, so what DOES a girl want?

Our goal is to write down our top 3 choices each week..

What this girl wants is:

1. I want to be healthy

2. I want my home to be a happy place

3. I want to be surrounded by positive/happy people



Healthy

This means, making healthier choices for myself as well as for my family. Healthy eating starts in the grocery store not in my home. I will purchase healthier items for my family. I will get more exercise and teach my children the importance of healthy eating. I will get my husband to see the benefits of exercise and get him to participate in some sort of physical activity at least twice a week.



Happy Home

Making my home a happy and healthy environment. De-cluttering my home from top to bottom. (I have already started this process) Keeping my home neat and organized on a daily basis. Teaching my children how to clean up after themselves and how to help with household chores.


Friends and Family

I will weed out those people that are negative in my life. I want to spend time with only those that bring something positive to my life. Whether family or friends, I will re-enforce the positive that I see in them..

My list could probably keep going but with the limit of my top 3 choices it was tough.

What do YOU want?



No comments: