Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AVEENO NOURISH + MOISTURIZE




Last night I tried the newest Shampoo from Aveeno. It is wonderful! I have very curly dry hair and this definitely did the trick and I didn't even use a conditioner. Although not heavily scented, it reminded me of the beach and summer. It is VERY clean smelling.This product nourishes the hair by replacing the moisture and helps repair each strand. They do have a conditioner and a leave in treatment as well that I would LOVE to try. Thanks to Glamour for the sample!Anything that is simple and saves this busy Mommy time is A-ok in my book!


I was given this Sample to do an honest product review by Glamour Magazine and Aveeno. I was not compensated for the review.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Aveeno. We have used their products for years. I use their oatmeal powder for the bath alot, and have their baby bath line at my house for visits with my grandson in the summer when we swim so I can bathe him after the pool. Didn't know they had moved into the hair care line. Thanks for sharing.

Aine
http://theevolvingspirit.blogspot.com