Monday, November 16, 2009

We've Got It

A short post today because I've got 2 kiddos home feeling under the weather. Yes, "we've got IT" whatever "it" is. We've got the FEVER, the RUNNY nose, that all over BLAHHH feeling. My 7yo Daughter was fever free and feeling well so went of to school this morning. My 4 year old and 13 week old are home with mom today....feeling the blues. Mommy is tired from being up all night and they are winey and clingy....we are snuggling, having hot chocolate and staying in our PJ's all day because being sick isn't fun but we're making the best of it. My daughter just came up to me and said "mommy I am thankful for you"...and that make is all worth it.

What do you do when the kids are home sick?

1 comment:

The Sandoval Family said...

We spend much of our time cuddling while reading books and watching movies together. No wonder I always get sick a few days after! My daughter was home sick from school today too,and I did some online shopping while she took a nap.