Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What happened?

Why is it that when we "vow" to work out and eat healthy, it all fails?

I have eaten VERY badly since Halloween and my body is feeling it! I have felt exhausted, and nothing quite settles right in my stomach, probably because I have been eating highly processed, greasy, salty, sugary, yummy tasting but bad for your body stuff. I have literally been having a stomach ache or heartburn or some other tummy ailment since I started eating all of this crap. I am not sure what happened nor why but I had been eating delicious meals and snacks, that were also good for my body for ages, just occasionally having little tidbits of processed stuff .. then something switched in my brain....I craved everything sugary, salty and BAD for me, and I feel it. I over DID it! For over a month I haven't felt right physically, been tired and grouchy and I have to get back to my old self....so Here I GO!! Wish me luck!

Are there foods that you eat that don't settle well with your body? How do you stay away from them?


1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

the only way I can combat the oh-so-delicious-but-bad-for-you-and-leaves-you-feeling-icky food is to keep it out of the house. (hard to do when hubby loves the stuff and doesn't gain an ounce!) If I'm outside the house, I have to make sure I'm full from GOOD food so I have no room for the bad stuff.