Monday, February 1, 2010

yucky week...mamavation

It was a difficult week for me, exerise wise, food wise....and everything else.

For some reason my kids, ages 7, 4 and 6 months...all decided to wake up thru the night, everynight.....so much that I had to offer "treats" at the end of the week if my oldest 2 stayed in their beds at night. I promised them ice cream on Friday night if they could stay in their beds all night for the remainder of the week. I saw a habit forming, of them coming into my bed everynight and didnt' like it....they woke me up everynight, at least 2 times and I was "QUITE" grouchy in the mornigs. The fact that I work out at about 9 at night and can't get to sleep until 1 am doesnt' help much either...so heres my report for the week.

Nutrition: Ok I guess, did the 5-6 small meals a day, no soda, still had my 2 cups of coffee a day(can't and won't give this up) Got in my fruits and veggies as well as my TONS of water a day. Also managed to have donut holes that my hubby brought home, as well as leftovers of my kids grilled cheese (yummo!)

Exercise: Did 6 of 7 days...it was hard as hell but I did it!

Health: Felt blah all week..still have a cold, but took my supplements and drank EmergenC

YIPPEE ! Down a pound....


How was your week?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great, just remember baby steps, small changes when you're ready to make them, so you won't overwhelm yourself. So sorry your kids won't sleep as they should. I am sure if you had a restful sleep you wouldn't be so tough on yaself. You really are doing great! WTG on the lb. lost :)

JustTracyB said...

You lost a pound! That's something to celebrate.
No soda is really hard at first. It was struggle for me, but I don't even think about it anymore. My husband is on day 1 of quitting it.

Donut holes and grilled cheese isn't the greatest, but we all have out stumbles with food. Just know that you can reconcentrate your efforts the next day to make it a successful one.
It's especially hard if you aren't feeling well. I just got over being sick, and that's all I wanted to do was eat bread and junk food. lol

CandidCrystal said...

Thos darn hubbies are always bringing home junk! Lol. Obviously you're in a good place of moderating yourself because you are DOWN A POUND! You go girl, keep up the hard work!

Brittney said...

Yay for your pound lost! That's awesome! The soda thing is impossible for me... you're doing great!