Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday - Pro Flowers

We received the Birthday Bear Gift set from Pro Flowers just in Time for my son's 1st Birthday. What a nice surprise to come home and have this little surprise waiting on the front porch! The above photo is of everything received in the box. Which included 1. Brown Plush Bear 2. Miniature Yellow Rose Plant (one rose in bloom) in Terra cotta pot and 3. Mylar balloon. I was very surprised to see that the plant was alive and healthy. The bear, balloon and plant arrived in GREAT condition. I would have no problem spending the $34.99 to send this as a gift for someone. It is nice to know that what is described on their site, is exactly what arrived at my home.

Thank you Pro Flowers for the awesome gift!

and for the legal stuff : I received the Teddy Bear Gift set for Free from Pro Flowers and was asked to give my honest review.

No comments: