Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Where in the World is Sam's Mom?

Things have been incredibly busy over here.  I've missed blogging and missed all of your supportive comments.  I've missed seeing Zenful Mommy as regularly as I would have liked.  (WAY TO GO! on the 5k!!)

What's kept me away from all of you?
** working on my marriage: communication is really good and we've taken some "date time" for ourselves recently
** working on my parenting skills: giving Sam more boundaries, working on language, working on not hitting!
** working on ME!  physically & emotionally
** AWBC training.  Up to 15 miles on the weekend
** Bilateral knee cortisone injections (today!) which should help me with AWBC and general health through easier exercise
** working on WORK.  So busy, but aiming for good time management skills
** fitting in more family time ... really getting the most out of each hour of the day
** home improvement projects: we're doing the kitchen, basement & backyard.  80% of the work we're doing ourselves

WHEW!  That's a lot.  I do have details and will be sharing those soon, hopefully.  Obviously to get the above in, I'm cutting back on blogging (and reading the blogs of you lovely ladies...sorry.)

I'm hoping to get in some training walks with Zenful Mommy before Walk Weekend.  It's so exciting to be walking with such dear friends as Zenful Mommy, her DH and SIL.  I cannot wait!

What "self improvement" projects have you been working on lately?

No comments: