Monday, April 5, 2010

90 days...to a new ME!

I did it, I completed 90 days! P90 is difficult, it was hard to do it everyday but I pushed thru it. On the days where "life came into play" ( like being out of town, busy day and didn't have time to do the workout, or was plain tired) I did another form of exercise on that day or worked out on my day off.

My results:

Food wise: I made a life change, I no longer eat processed, fried or refined foods....YIPPEE!!Fruits, Veggies and a little dairy are a constant! I gave up pop and juices, unless 100% juice...and I drink water, water and more water.

I take daily supplements and have one protein shake a day (this also helps as I am vegetarian and gets in some needed protein)

Now to the good stuff, no the AWESOME stuff

Pounds lost: 15 pounds (and this was NOT a goal, just wanted to `get healthy and TONED)
Inches lost: 6 inches off of my waist (unbelievable)
6 inches off of my hips ( my skinny jeans are TOO BIG)
3 inches off of my chest (not sure if this is good or bad?)
4 inches off of EACH thigh

This is 19 inches ..... honestly I can't believe it...If I can do this, you can too!

I am taking a week off and then on to P90X!!

1 comment:

dunlapfabfive said...

That is really, really inspiring!! Congrats on your very hard work!!